Join an amazing journey into the ocean realm to swim among dolphins in their natural habitat! A unique, once in a lifetime experience to get up close and personal with pods of dolphins!
- Take part on a wild dolphin ecology project as you connect with them as they swim gracefully around you
- Help a team of marine scientists search, track, and document dolphin pods along the coast off Mazatlan, Mexico
- Look at the natural markings found on the dolphins dorsal fins for individual identification
- Become a marine biologist for a day as you set to explore the pelagic waters off Mazatlan
- Listen to dolphin whistles on board to learn about their communication techniques
- Pick-up and transportation Hotel-Marina-Hotel
- Highly qualified & bilingual expedition leaders and naturalist guides
- Lecture on dolphin ecology and conservation in Mexico.
- Guided “swim with dolphins” sessions
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Guided snorkeling session on the islands
- Bottled water, soft drinks, fruit & appetizers
- Hydrophone on board to listen to dolphin whistles
- We do not get in the water with the dolphins unless environmental conditions are optimal and dolphin behavior is receptive to our presence
- You need to be 12 years or older to swim with wild dolphins
- Children under 18 should be accompanied by an adult in the water
- Sessions in the water with the dolphins are limited to 15 minutes or less, depending on dolphin behavior. There may be up to 3 sessions, adaptive to dolphin behavior.
- Be able to swim for at least 100 ft. and preferentially be comfortable in an open water environment.Be able to climb a side ladder to get back on the boat
- You don´t have to snorkel if you don’t want, you can enjoy a great dolphin watching,
- Number of participants in the water with the dolphins at any given time is kept to 5
- We do not touch or feed the dolphins at any time, as we do not harass them or pursue them
- This tour is not recommended for children under 5 years old
In case of cancelation, you should notify us 48 hours prior the activity to get a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mazatlan Island Snorkel Adventure
Capturing the very essence of the bay of Mazatlan, this ecotour is a marine adventure to be enjoyed by all! Great scenery, wonderful wildlife, friendly guides and the best snorkeling around makes this the perfect way to experience the bay of Mazatlan and its majestic islands!
Duration:  3hrs 15mins - 3hrs 30mins
Las Labradas Petroglyphs
Join us on a journey back in time and re-live thousands of years of ancient cultural traditions while we explore one of northern Mexico´s most captivating archeological sites: Las Labradas petroglyphs. Located on a beautiful sandy beach only 35 miles north of Mazatlan, this archaeological site comprises a unique mantle of volcanic rocks that feature over two hundred drawings carved by ancient.
Duration:  4hrs - 4hrs 15mins
Bird Watching & Hiking Adventure in Mazatlan
Join us on a getaway to the Sierra Madre Mountains for some of the best birdwatching in northwest Mexico! Hike around Tufted Jay Preserve as you look out for birds of all sizes and colors that call the preserve home.
Duration:  4hrs 15mins - 4hrs 30mins
Kayak & Snorkel Adventure in Mazatlan
Explore the islands of Mazatlan on your own kayak and snorkel in some of the best locations! On this adventure you will paddle around Venados (Deer) and/or Pajaros (Bird) (Deer) Island, one of the best preserved islands in the Bay of Mazatlan!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs