- Get an inside look at how a local distillery operates with a walking tour that takes you behind the scenes
- Check out the recently-launched museum and video display, which work together to paint a picture of national and local whiskies
- Team up with professionals, who answer any questions you have and fill you in on insider secrets
- Sip on delicious samples and add some extra fun with freshly prepared cocktails from the menu
- Sample seasonally inspired mini and full cocktails: Try a whisky-neat with a splash or cube, or choose your own flight featuring Virginia-Highland Whisky and your choice of two seasonal mini-cocktails
- Facility and museum tour
- Whisky Tastings
Tours are one hour and fifteen minutes. Prices vary depending on the type of whisky selected for tasting. The facility is ADA accessible and smoke-free. Non-alcoholic versions of the seasonal cocktails are also available. Per ABC law, no more than 3 ounces of whisky per person per day may be served. Children are welcome in the Visitors Center, but must remain with their parents the entire time. Only service dogs are allowed in the facility. Groups of eight or more, please email operator to reserve.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.