- 24 Ratings
Whale Watching Tour in Anacortes
Set off on a whale of adventure as you seek out the giants of the deep in the dark-blue waters of the Pacific. Cruise over the sea as you look for humpback, gray and orca whales gliding through the waves.
What You Will Do
- Journey into the ocean on a whale-watching cruise where you spot orca, gray and humpback whales
- Enjoy the scenic views as you power over the water to see a world of wildlife, including porpoises, seals, sea lions, otters and bald eagles
- Have the advantage of a smaller boat that packs an extra punch: Fly over the water at top speeds as you cover more ground for a better chance to see whales
- Grab a hydrophone to listen to the sounds of whales as they call out to each other below the surface
- 4 hour whale-watching tour
Please arrive and check in 30 minutes before your departure time.
There is a 25% non-refundable deposit and cancellation fee. Trip is transferable until 72 hours before your departure. No-shows are non-refundable. 100% refunded for cancellations made by operator due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. Cancellations made within 72 hours of departure are non-refundable, unless operator is able to resell your tickets.
- 24 Ratings