Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour From Cancun
Enjoy a unique adventure where you swim with whale sharks in Cancun. Get a closer look at the largest fish in the world on an excursion complete with personalized service.
What You Will Do
- Experience the rush of swimming with whale sharks, the largest species of fish in the world, on a guided snorkeling tour with a pro
- Zip over the warm waters on board a boat as a salty breeze blows back your hair and you head to gorgeous diving spots
- Lay out on the beach to revel in the sun and work on the perfect tan
- Savor a freshly prepared ceviche lunch on Playa Norte, one of Isla Mujeres' most beloved beaches
- Round-trip transportation from hotel to the marina at Cancun
- Boat transportation to swim sites
- Express breakfast, water, soft drinks and snacks
- Snorkel equipment, including lifejacket, mask, fins and snorkel
- Ceviche lunch
It's recommended that you bring biodegradable sunblock, a hat, a long sleeve shirt and a wetsuit. Pregnant women and children five and under should not participate. All guests must wear their life jacket during the boat portion of the trip. Vegetarian meals available, please advise before the tour.
No refund for no-shows.