Spend four-hours on a guided tour around one of Atlanta's oldest neighborhoods. Uncover its well-known craft bungalows, Victorian homes and tree lined brick sidewalks.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided tour around Atlanta’s West End neighborhood, led by a professional
- Get a chance to check out all the local landmarks, including Hammonds House, Wrens Nest, Herndon Home, Atlanta University Center, and Atlanta BeltLine West End Trail
- Visit the Busy Bee Cafe, that is a staple in the area serving traditional Southern-style grub
- Guided tour
- Museum admission
- Bottle water
This tour can accommodate up to 4 people; wear comfortable shoes.
- Most tours are wheelchair accessible but please discuss in advance to plan accordingly
- No smoking, pets or alcohol allowed
- All children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  180 Northside Dr SW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year