- 34 Ratings
Weekday Eagle Boat Tour on the Harrison River in Mission
Surround yourself with natural beauty on this weekday boat tour down the Harrison River complete with an up-close look at eagles. Learn all about the area's thriving ecosystem from a professional guide, who takes you to watch eagles feed.
What You Will Do
- Have a blast on a watery safari through the Chehalis Estuary and explore fertile grasslands full of birds
- Be on the lookout for eagles as they soar overhead and alongside your boat while hunting for local salmon
- Relax in the comfort of your river boat where enclosed glass windows and heating guarantee an enjoyable ride
- Learn about the eagles and their ecosystem from your professional and knowledgeable guide
- 75-minute weekday eagle-viewing tour
- Friendly guide
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 34 Ratings
Joanne and her husband were excellent, very personable and knowledgable. I would have like the option of a photography tour however as non were available at this time and the main reason I went was to get more focused pics of the eagles with less movement and cueing for the open windows. We did stop at the dike on our own after the tour and got a few decent shots so a great day regardless and I would do it again. The scenery is surprisingly lovely.
Jo Ann and Rob were so friendly, knowledgable of the history of the area! I loved their passion to keep the river and its inhabitants safe! The boat was comfortable and safe! The beauty of the river And the surrounding area was breath tAking to experience ! Truly a bucket list must do!! Thank you guys so much! Kathy Manuel
Overall, a fantastic experience!!! We were slightly worried with the lack of communication, but realize it was probably because of an unsent email on our end. More of an unsettled feeling prior to trip, but the trip itself, no complaints. The stunning scenery, the knowledge of where the best eagle action is, and the comfortable ride was all we asked for! Thank you