2-Hour Conestogo River Trail Ride
Experience riding a horse on the trail for two-hours through the Conestogo River and along the beautiful fields nearby. Allow a professional guide the way and show you the must-see destinations.
What You Will Do
- Ride next to and through the Conestogo River that runs through Canada's Waterloo Region
- Experience horseback riding like it should be: out in Mother Nature with the fresh air and scenic sights
- Get a rare opportunity to ride through the river while riding on your well-trained horse
- Two-hour trail ride
- Riding instructions and a knowledgeable guide
- Helmets (if over 18, optional)
- Waivers must be filled out before riding
- Helmets must be worn if under 18
- Must be over 11 to ride on the trails, and must be accompanied by an adult if under 18
- Come dressed for the weather
- Wear close-toed shoes/boots
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your ride to sign in and mount
Cancellation due to weather (torrential rain, thunderstorms, strong wind) may be reconciled with either a refund or a rescheduling of your event.