We're excited to help you complete your booking with Historic Tours of America.
Washington D.C. Monuments by Moonlight Tour
See the monuments that define the nation's capital when they really shine. Accompanied by informative narration, you’ll experience some of our country’s most historical sight like most never see.
What You Will Do
- Explore D.C. like never before—see the most popular monuments throughout the city with the stars shing above, including the Capitol Building, White House, Washington Monument and more
- Stop and tour the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, FDR Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veteran's Memorial, Vietnam Veteran's Memorial and Iwo Jima Memorial
- Get incredible photo opportunities of at every stop, as the monuments are well lighted at night, and the daytime crowds are nowhere to be seen
- Hear entertaining anecdotes from professional tour guides, as well as ghost stories of the spirits that haunt America's capital
- Washington D.C. Nighttime tour
- 4 Ratings
50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Select Date & Time