Washington D.C. Monuments by Moonlight
See the monuments that define the nation's capital when they really shine. Accompanied by informative narration, and with time to take pictures and walk around, you’ll experience some of our country’s most historical sight like most never see.
What You Will Do
- Explore D.C. like never before—see the most popular monuments throughout the city with the stars shing above, including the Capitol Building, White House, Washington Monument and more
- Stop and tour the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, FDR Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veteran's Memorial, Vietnam Veteran's Memorial and Iwo Jima Memorial
- Get incredible photo opportunities of at every stop, as the monuments are well lighted at night, and the daytime crowds are nowhere to be seen
- Hear entertaining anecdotes from professional tour guides, as well as ghost stories of the spirits that haunt America's capital
- Nighttime tour of several Washington, D.C., monuments
- 4 Ratings
Tour was good, and tour guide clearly very knowledgable. However, he seemed to want to tell us everything he knew! Tour did not start on time; not sure if this was because we were waiting for something or because he kept talking and talking. Much of what he had to say was informative and appreciated, but could have been cut in half in order to move the tour along. Once or twice I felt he was purposely keeping us on the bus to talk, when we could have been out looking around. What was advertised as 2.5 hour tour turned into 3.5 hours + did not start on time - hard on the babysitters.