Thirty-Minute Photo Session at the National Gallery of Art
Smile, pose, and explore the National Gallery of Art with a professional photographer. Take home tons of photos to share with your family and friends, and get tips on Insta-worthy spots in the museum.
What You Will Do
- Tour the East and West buildings of the National Gallery of Art, both of which have distinct architectural styles and house artworks ranging from Modern Art to classical European Art
- Strike a pose during a 30-minute fun, quick, and casual photo session with a professional photographer
- Receive six to eight edited, high-resolution, digital images from this photo session that you can share with your loved ones
- Try out different poses, styles, and outfits: this offer comes with unlimited wardrobe changes
- 30-minute tour of the National Gallery of Art
- Photo taken by a friendly photographer
- Download link to six to eight edited digital images sent to you via email within two weeks
You must show up within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment otherwise it is considered a no show.
Wear your favorite outfit or whatever makes you comfortable. Feel free to bring a few outfits. Admission to the museum is free. Be prepared to walk around the museum. Within 2 weeks of the photo shoot, you will receive via email, six to eight edited digital imaged via a private download link.
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your session. Rescheduling is permitted and the initial deposit will be applied to the new photo session.