Thirty-Minute Photo Session at the National Gallery of Art
Smile, pose, and explore the National Gallery of Art with a professional photographer. Take home tons of photos to share with your family and friends, and get tips on Insta-worthy spots in the museum.
What You Will Do
- Tour the East and West buildings of the National Gallery of Art, both of which have distinct architectural styles and house artworks ranging from Modern Art to classical European Art
- Strike a pose during a 30-minute fun, quick, and casual photo session with a professional photographer
- Receive six to eight edited, high-resolution, digital images from this photo session that you can share with your loved ones
- Try out different poses, styles, and outfits with an offer that comes with unlimited wardrobe changes
- 30-minute tour of the National Gallery of Art
- Photo taken by a friendly photographer
- Download link to six to eight edited digital images sent to you via email within two weeks
Wear your favorite outfit or whatever makes you comfortable. Feel free to bring a few outfits. Admission to the museum is free. Be prepared to walk around the museum. Within 2 weeks of the photo shoot, you will receive via email, six to eight edited digital imaged via a private download link. You must show up within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment otherwise it is considered a no-show.
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your session. Rescheduling is permitted and the initial deposit will be applied to the new photo session.