Please wear comfortable shoes. Attendees will be required to go through security. No food or drinks allowed inside the US Capitol.
Small Group Guided Tour of United States Capitol
Enjoy a small group guided tour of the US Capitol with a professional guide who leads you around the outside of the building. Then, receive a guaranteed pass for an inside tour with a US Capitol Professional Guide who takes you to the Rotunda, Crypt, Statuary Hall and the Original US House of Representatives Rooms.
What You Will Do
- Learn about the history of the US Capitol from its beginnings to the present as you discover the rich symbolism all around the building during the outside tour
- Walk through the Emancipation Hall and see several interesting statues of notable men and women
- Find your State's Statue
- Find your State's Statue, learn about the history of the US Capitol Crypt, Statuary Hall and Rotunda
- Stop by the US Capitol Cafeteria for lunch or treats, which was voted the top cafeteria for lunch or treats, if there's extra time
- Enjoy the company of history buffs while getting the real stories behind our National Symbol
- 2.5 to 3 hour tour
- Private tour guide
- Guaranteed Pass for the public US Capitol Tour
Refund only when tour has been canceled by Adventures for Creative Tourists
- 9 Ratings