Lincoln Assassination Tour
Why did America’s most popular actor kill the president? We stroll from the White House to Ford’s Theater over 90 minutes, examining many of the sites where John Wilkes Booth stalked President Abraham Lincoln.
What You Will Do
- Trek around Washington D.C., uncovering historic sites and landmarks relating to President Lincoln's assassination
- Walk alongside a professional guide—who is a distant relative of John Wilkes Booth—gaining inside access to the historic event
- See many sites John Wilkes Booth once visited before he assassinated Lincoln, and get the background story on the assassin and former actor
- Check out old photos of the conspirators that were also involved in the attack, learning about the people who helped make it all happen
- 90-minute tour with guide
Pets are not permitted.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.