We're excited to help you complete your booking with Washington Photo Safari.
DC Monuments Private Photography Lesson
Three hour formal photography workshop using D.C.’s most famous monuments and memorials and led by a professional photographer.
What You Will Do
- Learn how to fully utilize your camera’s features by professional architectural photographer, E. David Luria, founder and director, specializing in architecture, landmarks, restaurant and event photography, and trained in Paris at the Parsons School of Design by a protégé of Henri Cartier Bresson
- Formal and hands-on training on f stops, shutter speeds, white balance, ISO settings, lens usage and tips on good photographic composition
- Included sights are the White House, Lafayette Park, and the artwork inside the Renwick Gallery, a Smithsonian Museum
- Leave with a helpful pocket-sized Quick Tip Reference Guide that contains a wealth of useful tips
- Safari groups are generally 6-10 people only
- Courses are open to any photographer at any skill level with any camera, film or digital; no tripod needed
Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Select Date & Time