Bike & Brewery Tour in Washington, D.C.
Follow the scenic Washington & Old Dominion railway from the Beltway toward the Blue Ridge Mountains on an all-inclusive, full-day biking adventure. Toast the end of the journey with a delicious meal and drinks in the quaint town of Purcellville.
What You Will Do
- Pedal through the heart of Washington, D.C., past historical and modern landmarks with an experienced guide
- Follow the historic Washington & Old Dominion railway into rural Virginia and horse country, stopping in at picturesque small towns along the way
- Ride easy through hilly country as you head toward the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Choose your route and get a great workout without realizing it as you cover 40–50 miles
- Celebrate a wonderful day by topping it off with a gourmet meal and drinks at a local craft brewery
- Guided bike tour
- Lunch and beer in Purcellville
- Van transportation back to D.C.
This ride is designed for all abilities of cyclists. The route is relatively flat and on a paved trail with no vehicle traffic. It's recommend to bring layers. Bring your own bike or rent one of ours.
Full refund in cancelled at least seven days in advance. 50% refund if cancelled 24 hours in advance, or $20 fee for rescheduled rides. No refunds for same-day cancellations.
- 6 Ratings