Hop on a double-decker bus and have a different view of all the Capital treasures. Hop off and back on again to visit all of the iconic landmarks which make this city so special.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 1hr 45mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Live out the American Dream with a bus tour that takes you to some of Washington’s finest historical landmarks
- Take the Red Loop and hop off at Madame Tussauds where you’ll be able to meet (well, pretend to meet) all your favorite celebs
- Round the corner is the famous Ford’s Theatre where the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, was assassinated in 1865
- Dive further into history and take a trip to the Holocaust Museum (Red Loop and Blue Loop) to commemorate all those lost in this tragic period
- Hop on the Yellow Route and hop off at the White House North stop to marvel at the magnificent living quarters of the President of the United States of America
- One-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: Red, Blue & Yellow routes
- Three bus tour routes & over 30 stops around Washington to create your itinerary & customize your trip.
- Live commentary in English (red & blue loops) plus pre-recorded audio guides in 8 languages.
- The tour is conducted in English but audio guides are available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, and Portuguese
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Meeting location:  1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year