Full-day photo safari of iconic and historical architecture, accompanied by hands-on photo workshop from expert architectural photographer.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Begin the day with a 45 minute travel photography orientation by Paris-trained architectural photographer E. David Luria
- Morning sights includes the White House, Lafayette Park, the Albert Einstein Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean and Vietnam Three Servicemen Memorials, and Union Station
- Afternoon sights includes Adams Morgan entertainment and restaurant district for training in “right-brained” abstract photography; Washington National Cathedral for interior and stained glass training
- Session ends at the famous 76 foot tall Iwo Jima Marine Corps Memorial in Arlington – the same sight in Clint Eastwood’s recent movie, Flag of our Fathers
- Instruction material includes how to make best use of all the features of your camera; such as f stops and shutter speeds, white balance, ISO settings, lens usage, and tips on photographic composition
- Lunch at Union Station
- Transportation from site available back to Rosslyn Metro Station on the Blue / Orange Lines
Safari groups are generally 6-10 people only. Courses are open to any photographer at any skill level with a camera, film or digital. No tripod is needed for morning sights.
Meeting location:  4545 Connecticut Ave NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year