- Walk through Georgetown and its surrounding areas on a guided tour
- Witness iconic landmarks and sites, including Georgetown University and the residential homes in the surrounding area
- Experience the historic C&O Canal and get great photo opportunities along your tour
- Learn from your guide all about the area’s past and present while touring several other must-see sites along the way
- 90-minute guided walking tour
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Tour of Washington D.C. Landmarks
See the landmarks and sites that appeal to you on a personalized guided tour of Washington D.C. Tour the city with a professional and learn all about its rich history while making stops at the most sought-after landmarks and memorials.
Arlington National Cemetery Private Walking Tour
Walk through the Arlington National Cemetery, the second largest cemetery in the country and the final resting place for US Veterans since the Civil War. Visit the graves of famous veterans and learn all about the history of the men and women buried here.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
The Kennedy Legacy at Georgetown
Take a 90 minute tour of the Kennedy's homes, uncovering the rich history of these Georgetown buildings. See the landmarks of the area and embark on a tour that focuses on the lives of John and Jackie Kennedy, in a neighborhood they once called home.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Lincoln Assassination Tour in Washington D.C.
Why did America’s most popular actor kill President Lincoln? Take a detailed look at the assassination that changed America– the killing of Abraham Lincoln by John Wilkes Booth. Over the course of 90 minutes, we'll tour the capital exploring all there is to know about this shocking murder. As we stroll from the White House to Ford’s Theater you'll get a fascinating perspective on the event and Booth himself.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs