Explore the home of George Washington at Mt. Vernon. See the changing of the guard and pay your respects to John F. Kennedy at Arlington Cemetery. Small breakfast and lunch included.
Duration:  5hrs - 6hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover George Washington’s Mount Vernon home in Virginia on a guided tour, led by a professional
- Walk through the mansion which has been restored to the way it looked back in 1799
- Enjoy a unique 4D movie where it snows in the actual theater when it snows in the movie
- Take a ride through historic Alexandria on the way to Mount Vernon
- Make your way to Arlington National Cemetery to see the Changing of the Guard, and you will have the opportunity to pay your respects to John F. Kennedy
-LOTS OF WALKING ON THIS TOUR!!!
- Guided tour
- Breakfast and lunch
There is a lot of walking on this tour so please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
Meeting location:  1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year