See Washington D.C. after dark on a guided tour around this history-filled city. Make a brief stop at the WWII, FDR, and MLK Memorials, as well as at the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorial.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture that make Washington D.C. such a unique city
- See a different side of the city when all the memorials and monuments are lit up at night
- Follow along with a friendly guide, who regales you with little-known tidbits about past presidents
- Friendly and knowledgeable local tour guides
- Taxes and fees
- Bottled water
- Wear comfortable walking shoes to discover the memorials
- Depending on the weather wear comfortable cloth
- A snack or eating food is recommended before the tour
- No alcoholic beverage, please
- No pets except seeing-eye dog
- Wheelchairs are not allowed
No refund on any cancellation after 48 hours.
Dec 27, 2019
George is very funny, engaging and extremely smart — the consummate guide. Our family of seven, ranging from children to seniors, were thoroughly impressed and deeply moved as we navigated the moonlight tour of DC. Highly recommend!!
Oct 6, 2019
Took the night tour on 10/03/19. George was a great guide, very informative and funny as well. Plenty of time at each stop. Small van with only 11 people, not a large group crammed into a big commercial bus. Kids loved the tour and had a blast. I would recommend to anyone.
Apr 4, 2019
Small group which made the tour very enjoyable
Meeting location:  775 12th St NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year