As the saying goes, “you haven’t seen Washington unless you see it at night,” and we agree! Experience the sites of DC a whole new way and make memories to last a lifetime!
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture that make Washington D.C. such a unique city
- See a different side of the city when all the memorials and monuments are lit up at night
- Follow along with a friendly guide, who regales you with little-known tidbits about past presidents
- Take in the beauty of the WWII, Jefferson, MLK, Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean, and Iwo Jima memorials
- Stop for an exquisite opportunity to take a beautifully lit White House photo
- Friendly and knowledgeable local tour guides
- Bottled water
- Wear comfortable walking shoes to discover the memorials
- Depending on the weather wear comfortable clothing
- A snack or eating food is recommended before the tour
- We cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- Only service pets are allowed
No refund on any cancellation after 48 hours.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Highlights of Washington D.C. Day Tour
“The tour is a great way to hit the “biggies” - the city’s most historic sites & monuments - in a very well-organized and efficient way. The accompanying narration was a fun blend of facts and funny anecdotes, too. Recommend!” - Mike H.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs