Moonlight Tour of Washington D.C.
Discover a fresh perspective of Washington, D.C. by night, creating unforgettable memories as you explore iconic sites illuminated under the moonlight
Duration: 3 hours
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture that make Washington D.C. such a unique city
- See a different side of the city when all the memorials and monuments are lit up at night
- Follow along with a friendly guide, who regales you with little-known tidbits about past presidents
- Experience the grandeur of the WWII, Jefferson, MLK, Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean, and Iwo Jima memorials, while pausing for a stunningly illuminated White House photo
- Friendly and knowledgeable local tour guides
- Bottled water
- Wear comfortable walking shoes to discover the memorials.
- Depending on the weather wear comfortable clothing.
- A snack or eating food is recommended before the tour.
- We cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Only service pets are allowed.
775 12th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
No refund on any cancellation after 48 hours.