Experience the glow and energy of Washington D.C. after the sun goes down on a guided tour. Explore this capital city at night for amazing views of the skyline, landmarks and more!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head off on a four-hour tour of Washington D.C. after the sun has set to get a different view of the city
- Discover landmarks throughout the city: Check out Georgetown, the Potomac River waterfront, Chinatown and the National Mall
- See the sights at night when they’re lit up and the city skyline shines against the night sky
- Learn about the city’s history and hear little-known facts about local landmarks from your professional guide
- Four-hour guided tour
- We will tour Rosslyn, Georgetown, the Potomac River waterfront, the National Cathedral, Dupont Circle, Chinatown, Downtown, the National Mall, and the magnificent monuments and memorials illuminated by night.
- Tours involve a good amount of walking. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Tours do not include meals. Please plan to eat before or after the tour or bring snacks.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Nov 18, 2018
Guide was flexible, friendly, and knowledgeable about the city!!
Nov 6, 2018
Comfortable bus!! Charles Smith driver friendly and knowledgeable.
Oct 30, 2018
We were told our tour was being cancelled when we got on the van due to rain. We have not received our refund that was promised.
Meeting location:  1301 14th St NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year