All children must be accompanied by an adult. The first bus departs at 9 am, and the last bus departs at 5pm. Buses run every 20-30 minutes. River cruise departs from from Washington Harbor daily at 11 am and 6 pm between April 15th and October 15th. Guests should bring a camera, comfortable walking shoes, and sunscreen. The Complimentary War Memorial Walking Tour begins at the WWII Memorial Information Center at 10:30 am and 2 pm daily. The Complimentary Secrets and Scandals Walking Tour begins at the National Theatre and runs at 12:15 pm and 3:45 pm daily.
We're excited to help you complete your booking with Big Bus Tours.
Washington DC Two Day Hop On Bus Pass
Enjoy the flexibility of getting to see DC’s top sites at your own pace. Your ticket is good for 48 hours of hop-on/hop-off bus privileges.
What You Will Do
- Access to all 4 tour routes, with more than 40 stops combined throughout the city
- Hop on and off privileges on regularly scheduled open top double-decker buses for 48 hours
- Fun, live tour guides and multilingual commentary
- Free admission to Madame Tussauds, Potomac River cruise, and ticket to the Crime and Punishment Museum
- See landmarks including the Capitol Building, the White House, the National Mall, Ford’s Theater, Arlington Cemetery, Dupont Circle, Georgetown, the Pentagon, the National Cathedral, war memorials and much more
-Two complimentary walking tours available.
- 1 Rating
40 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Select Date & Time