The first bus departs at 9:00 am, and the last bus departs at 5:00 pm. Buses run every 20-30 minutes. Bring a camera, comfortable walking shoes, and sunscreen. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
We're excited to help you complete your booking with Big Bus Tours.
Washington DC One Day Sightseeing Bus Pass
Take this guided bus tour through the nation’s capital to see dozens of attractions and landmarks that you’re free to explore at your leisure.
What You Will Do
- Access to all 4 routes, with more than 40 stops combined throughout the city
- Hop on and off privileges on regularly scheduled open-top double-decker buses for 24 hours
- Fun, live tour guides and multilingual commentary
- Free admission to Madame Tussauds
- See landmarks including the Capitol Building, the White House, the National Mall, Ford’s Theater, Arlington Cemetery, Dupont Circle, Georgetown, Potomac River, the Pentagon, the National Cathedral, the war memorials and much more
- 2 complimentary walking tours provided
- 1 Rating
40 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Select Date & Time