Washington D.C. Old Town Trolley Tour
Hop on and hop off at your convenience to explore the parts of the nation's capital that most interest you with an unlimited access sightseeing pass to Washington D.C.
What You Will Do
- Comprehensive city tour with historical anecdotes narrated by an animated and knowledgeable conductor
- Unlimited all-day access to route for exploration at your own pace
- 12 stops throughout the city with regularly scheduled trains that arrive every 30 minutes for convenient re-boarding access
- A second consecutive day of riding free of charge
- Full color map and discount coupons for attractions, restaurants, and shopping
Tours depart from any one of 12 boarding locations approximately every 30 minutes. Passengers may use their passes to ride a second consecutive day for free. As with regular traffic, stops are subject to change based on construction and road blocks. Parking is available at Mallory Square or The Westin Parking garage. Exchange voucher for ticket once on-board the trolley. Children under 12 years old ride free.