Cycle & Sip Tour Lambertville at Washington Crossing
Join wine-loving enthusiasts for a bicycle adventure along the Delaware River towpath. Unwind after the tour with a wine tasting from a family operated winery founded in 1933.
What You Will Do
- See historic landmarks on your way, such as where Washington crossed the Delaware on Christmas day in 1776
- Enjoy great scenery and historical sites as you travel down the Delaware Canal Towpath on a bicycle
- Later, head to a local winery for a delicious tasting while learning how the grapes transform into your favorite sip
- Guided bike tour along Delaware Canal Towpath
- Highlights about local history and sites
- Wine tasting
Riders must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Please bring your own bike and helmet.
Tours will be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.