Cycle & Sip Bike Tour by the Delaware River, Washington Crossing & New Hope, PA
Join wine-loving enthusiasts for a Cycle and Sip adventure along the Delaware River towpath. Unwind after the tour with a visit to Crossing Vineyards and Winery to taste their award-winning wines paired with gourmet cheeses, cured meats and chocolates.
What You Will Do
- See where Washington crossed the Delaware on Christmas day in 1776
- Enjoy great scenery and historical sights as you travel down the Delaware Canal Towpath, once used to haul coal from riverbanks to inland cities
- Taste delicious gourmet cheeses, cured meats and rich chocolates as you drink award-winning wines from Crossing Vineyards and Winery
- Guided bike tour along Delaware Canal Towpath
- Wine tasting paired with various cheeses, meats and chocolates
Please bring your own bike and helmet. Riders must be at least 21 years of age to participate. All riders should sign a liability waiver prior to tour.
Tours will be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.