- 13 Ratings
Walking Tour of St. Louis Cemetery No. One in New Orleans
Discover the mysteries that lie within and around the crumbling walls of New Orleans' oldest cemetery, St. Louis Cemetery No. 1. Learn about unique cemeteries and burial customs, including above-ground graves, while you visit the graves of some of the city's most famous residents.
What You Will Do
- Travel to the oldest cemetery in New Orleans to learn all about unique burial customs and various types of tombs
- Visit the famous tomb of the most powerful Voodoo Priestess, Marie Laveau, where you learn about Voodoo, as well as other famous New Orleans residents, including chess master Paul Morphy
- Enjoy the company of a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide who can give you and other guests insider knowledge about the history and people of New Orleans
- Approximately two hour tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
Pets and alcohol are not allowed in the St. Louis Cemetery.
Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Non-refundable. However, tours can be rescheduled with at least 24-hours notice and subject to availability. In the rare event that operator cancels a tour, ticket holders will be able to either reschedule, receive credit for the amount of the ticket, or receive a full refund.
- 13 Ratings