Walking Tour of San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury Neighborhood
Discover San Francisco's iconic Haight-Ashbury neighborhood and immerse yourself in its everlasting 60s vibe. Stroll through this vibrant urban village, a fascinating spot full of history and color.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a transformational journey through the Haight-Ashbury area of San Francisco
- Follow along with your friendly guide, who's full of entertaining tales and enticing insight into the city's revolutionary place in history
- Check out Janis Joplin's apartment, Jimi Hendrix's flat, the house where The Grateful Dead lived, and The Hell's Angels local HQ
- See a darker side of the city when you visit Charles Manson's apartment and the house where Patti Hearst and the SLA stayed
- Keep the fun going when you visit punk-legend Sid Vicious' house, historic Golden Gate Park, the Hippie Temptation House and more
- 2.5 hour walking history tour of the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood
- Friendly guide
This comprehensive tour covers about 1.5 miles and there are hills involved. Please dress comfortably, wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers in case the fog comes up suddenly. The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Rescheduling or cancellations must be communicated with at least a 24 hour notice.