Uncover the character and charm of America's most scenic and historic city on this walking tour.
Duration:  2hrs - 3hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the incomparable beauty, unique history, and flourishing preservation of Charleston!
- Walk past and learn about some of Charleston’s most historic buildings.
- Enjoy a leisurely pace as you learn about Charleston’s past.
- View some Charleston favorites, such as High Battery, the Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, Colonial Churches, Rainbow Row, and much more!
- Remarkable, fully narrated two hour walking tour
- Covers 3/4 of a mile in each direction
- All sales are final
Dec 16, 2019
This tour was fabulous and Joyce was just an incredible tour guide. She knows Everything about Charleston. Anyone who does this tour with Joyce will Not be disappointed. I am so glad that I booked this tour while in Charleston.
Nov 10, 2019
Joyce was very knowledgeable, articulated well and a very pleasant person.
Oct 26, 2019
This was about our sixth tour with Joyce. What does that say about her tour? Very knowledgeable, never boring. Even though we have been on a number of tours with her, you always learn something new. We were in Savannah, GA on 10/22, and recommended Joyce to a couple who were on a tour with us. They took our advice, were on the same tour with us, and were very satisfied. Will be back every time we have guests from out of town. Even residents of Charleston should consider this tour, they will definitely learn something about the history of this wonderful city.
Meeting location:  80 Broad St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year