Wadi El Hitan Desert Tour From Giza
Explore an iconic plateau found in Egypt's Western Desert to see exceptional evidence of prehistoric life. Hike to Wadi El Hitan, known as "The Whales Valley", to learn about the evolution of whales.
What You Will Do
- Spend a day in an open desert museum learning about a fascinating biological mystery that concerns the evolution of whales
- Set off from Cairo on board thrilling off-road transportation to explore desert landscapes
- Learn about life forms that existed millennia ago with expert guides full of entertaining tales and stories
- Uncover a fossil-rich site that holds the answers to questions about some of the most perplexing questions when it comes to the development of species
- Mini desert tour
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- BBQ lunch and beverages
- Two water bottles per person
All road transfers are in modern air conditioned vehicles while off-road transportation are in 4×4 non air conditioned vehicles.
Non-refundable deposit. 50% deduction for cancellations made two days prior to your tour. No refund for cancellations made one day in advance.
- 1 Rating
The destination is very soothing and the trip was delivered by the guides as explained in the itinerary. Will recommed to friends and family visiting Egypt.