- 7 Ratings
Beginner Seafood Cooking Class
Master the art of making seafood in your own kitchen during a guided class. Work alongside a professional, taking away plenty of newfound skills.
What You Will Do
- Learn how to cook seafood perfectly during an interactive cooking class geared toward those with little to no experience
- Follow a professional in the kitchen who will provide step-by-step instruction and then allow you to get to work on your own
- Get a chance to make popular seafood dishes, including pan-seared tilapia, baked salmon, shrimp scampi, and crab cakes
- Later, enjoy the feast you made with your new friends, celebrating with a bottle that you brought from home
- Guided cooking class
- All ingredients and kitchen tools
- Bottled water
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 7 Ratings
Karen and Rachel always make everyone feel welcome. The atmosphere is relaxed and very informative. The recipes shared were amazing and things I would truly make at home. This was a great activity for a mom/daughters evening out full of delicious food (come hungry) and memories.
It was great to be with you’ll again and visit. Thank you for explaining things carefully. I hope I have good luck with the salmon in the oven. I didn’t buy the rub because of the pepper. I don’t know if that really makes RA worse but have just read that. Wish youll could do some Whole 30 sauces and meals. Probably not many do that as everything is made from scratch. It made such a difference in my overall health but have been stuck as I’m not a cook. Anyway loved being with you’ll. I did love the tables and chairs at the Gourmet Gallery. Ann Withrow in mexia
Great variety of recipes, easy to follow prep and delicious food. Enjoyed socializing with other participants too.
Fun learned about how to prepare fish. Good food
Slightly tight quarters. Great tips - had fun, learned new recipes/ideas! Thanks!
We had a very good time, it was just bit warm once the cooking started!
I really enjoyed learning how to cook these simple fish dishes.