Sample the tastes of the Ozarks with one of our experienced local guides as they take you on a tasty tour of Branson’s finest wineries, including a delicious dinner at one of the area’s top eateries!
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Taste wines made from Missouri’s state grape and ride in style in a Mercedes Benz Sprinter coach
- Enjoy a delicious sit-down dinner overlooking Lake Taneycomo
- Learn the rich history of the Missouri wine industry
- Wine tastings
- Bottled water
- Lite snacks
- Free WiFi
- Courtesy charging cables and umbrellas
- The step up into our bus is not very high, but is typically a little higher than a normal step.
- We are not equipped to accommodate guests who are handicapped and in a motorized wheelchair, due to not having room to stow the chair on the bus.
- Tours are limited to 16 passengers
- Must be 21 or over. Photo ID required.
- Partial refund at least 48 hours in advance of tour time.
Sep 29, 2020
We had a fantastic tour! Michael was very helpful sharing tips for all kinds of things. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone had the best time possible. The wineries were great too!
Sep 28, 2020
We enjoyed the event because our driver didn't rush us through locations and we loved the environment at the locations. We felt like we got the VIP treatment 👍👍
Sep 27, 2020
Overall, it was great fun. The second vineyard (I can't remember the name) was not that great. The wine was too sweet for my taste and the lady taking care of us (I was told was the owner's daughter) seemed to be in a hurry and not "into it!" Mike, our guide, was awesome. The people that were in our group were fun. Loved, loved, the moonshine distillery. Recommend!
Meeting location:  3027 MO-76
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year