- 91 Ratings
VIP Brewery and Distillery Tour in Lexington
Make your visit a private one when you explore this distillery and brewery with the VIP package. Follow your private guide as they explain the ins and outs of making your favorite beverages, and you can even taste them too!
What You Will Do
- Check out this member of the history Kentucky Bourbon Trail, a tasty trip through America's national spirit
- Start off on your private tour of a distillery where bourbon is produced and aged in barrels for its famous taste
- Make your way to a brewery for the added fun of a tour of how beer is made
- Follow a tour guide as they explain the secrets of brewing and distilling
- 4 sample tokens to spend in both the brewery and distillery
- A private tour of the facilities
- A souvenir glass
Come to our Visitor Center, the brick building, to check in for your tour. Must be 21+ to enjoy the drinks.
Cancellations or changes with less than 24 hours notice will not be refunded. A full refund will be given to cancellations or changes outside of 24 hours.
- 91 Ratings
Our students had a great experience at Alltech Lexingtong Brewing adn Distilling Company. This was a technical tour for three senior undergraduate classes at UK, and we appreciate the opportunity to give our students this experience at your facility. We would have loved more time with the Head/Master Breewer, but Ms. Dana was an excellent tour guide. Thank you!
The staff was helpful and friendly, our tour guide Kyle was entertaining and did a fantastic job, and the tour was well done and a good length. I highly recommend a private tour for a group, for any occasion.
Our VIP tour on Friday was fantastic. The tour guide was great, the samples were all delicious. We all loved seeing your facility. Thanks again for a great experience.
Tour was good and the guide did a very good job. Only issue is it was very hot in both locations. Found it interesting that there were birds and a lot of bug in the distillery.
Our tour guide was great; however, he was extremely hard to hear. I would recommend a portable microphone.