We're excited to help you complete your booking with Amigo Tours.
- 1 Rating
Guided Tour of the Viñales Valley in Cuba
Trek through the Viñales Valley with a professional guide giving you an insider's look at the stunning landmarks. See vibrant local artwork, wander through a lush park, and roll your own cigars on this Cuban excursion.
What You Will Do
- Gear up for a guided adventure through Viñales Valley where a local leads you by impressive limestone cliffs and through green landscapes
- Explore a working tobacco factory located in the city of Pinar del Rio: Watch workers roll cigars and get the chance to try it yourself
- Walk by the National Park where rounded mountain tops and dark caves pepper this popular tourist destination
- See the Mural of Prehistory, a visually captivating piece of artwork painted on a wall
- Stop at Ranchón of Barrigonas, a wandering road surrounded by rural houses and plantations
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the river of the Cueva del Indio: Gaze out over the sights from the gently rippling waters
- Guided tour
- Guided cruise
- Lunch with a drink
- 1 Rating
Select Date & Time