- 5 Ratings
Vieques Morning Hiking Tour
Lace up your hiking boots for a morning excursion through the lush landscapes of Puerto Rico's Vieques Island. Trek across sandy beaches, along river beds and atop cliffs as you discover centuries of local history.
What You Will Do
- Explore the stunning natural beauty of Vieques, a Caribbean island off the coast of Puerto Rico
- Hike along a beach composed of black sand as waves gently lap against the shore and sea gulls circle overhead
- Walk along a dry riverbed shaded by a leafy canopy before crossing a sand-spit that leads to a pristine island
- Look out from a 60 foot cliff to see the sparkling waters of Sunbay before visiting the Sugar Mill Ruins and Playa Grande
- Learn about the history of this tiny island from knowledgeable guides, who are there to make sure you enjoy the fun
- 3-hour morning hiking tour
- Transportation from Black Beard store locations
- Water and snacks
Hiking tour is of a single site.
No refund for cancellations made within 24-hours of the tour. Full refund for cancellations made by the provider. Must provide at least 24-hours notice in the event of a cancellation.
- 5 Ratings
JJ was an awesome guide... very passionate and knowledgable about the history of vieques.
JJ was our hiking tour guide and he was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about the entire island and we had such an amazing time! Thanks JJ!
JJ was an excellent guide. Will definitely recommend this tour to others.