Forest Bathing Walking Tour at Mt. Douglas
Journey into the enchanted wilderness of Victoria’s Pacific Rainforests. Walk mindfully along as you immerse yourself in the healing properties of forests, and establish new connections with nature.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a guided mindfulness walk through the pristine outdoors of Victoria's Pacific Rainforests
- Walk quietly, slowly and deliberately through the forest, taking in the sounds, scents, sights, textures, flavors and general vibe of the world around you
- See nature in ways unknown to most people as you open new dimensions of awareness and self-discovery
- Support health and wellness through immersion in the healing energy of forests to lower your stress and blood pressure, improve sleep, increase energy and more
- Breathe in essential, plant-based oils to strengthen the body's immune system on an adventure that's good for the mind, body and soul
- Forest bathing experience
All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver before going on a Forest Bathing Tour. This is an adults only tour, 19+.
This is not a hike to the summit. Some sections of the trail have a moderate rating and therefore will have some minor elevation gain. Hiking boots are recommended, however, footwear with some good treads and ankle support such as running shoes will also be okay.
100% refund if cancelled 3 weeks prior to event. 75% refund if cancelled 2 weeks prior to event. No refunds after this point.
- 1 Rating
As naturopathic doctors, we understand the importance of nature. John was able to provide the perfect avenue for those looking to ways to incorporate more nature and mindfulness into their lives. We felt very confident and safe while doing the forest bathing due to John's qualifications as a clinical counsellor. He is a very warm, accepting person. The experience was unique, refreshing and we look forward to going again.