Modern Chinatown Food & History Tour
Delve into a historic neighborhood’s culinary adventure, savoring modern delicacies like arrancini, tacos, French pastries, Thai dumplings, and craft beer, while exploring the captivating history of Canada’s oldest Chinatown
Cancellation: 6 hours.
- Savor diverse modern cuisine, from arrancini to craft beer, on a captivating food tour in a historic neighborhood
- Immerse yourself in the rich history of Canada’s oldest Chinatown while exploring its fascinating past
- Enjoy a seamless experience with inclusive food and beverage samples, a knowledgeable tour guide, an exclusive Eat Like a Local discount card, a souvenir map, and a wheelchair and stroller-friendly route during the approximately 1-hour walking tour
- All food & beverage samples
- A knowledgeable tour guide
- Exclusive Eat Like a Local discount card
- Take home a souvenir map of the tour
- We spend roughly 1 hour outside walking.
- Tour is wheelchair and stroller friendly.
- Wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes for weather.
- Bring a camera and your appetite.
1701 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2G7, Canada