- 19 Ratings
Victoria Nature Tour
Explore the beautiful coastline of Victoria on a tour that takes you to nine different stops. Marvel at the natural scenery that surrounds you, while snapping gorgeous photos of your favorite sights.
What You Will Do
- Pile into a comfy ride for a 5-hour tour dedicated to the natural beauty of Victoria
- Head to a breakwater that leads to a lighthouse found almost an entire kilometer out in the ocean
- Stroll along a rock beach with driftwood scattered everywhere: Spot a piece with ornate carvings on it
- Stroll up a slight hill for stunning views of Trial Island, Mount Baker, the Juan De Fuca Strait and the snow-capped Olympic Mountains
- Drive through some of Victoria’s most exclusive neighborhoods, before immersing yourself in a towering Douglas Fir forest
- Reach the top of Victoria for 360 degree views of the city, the Gulf and San Juan Islands, and the Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Visit to nine locations along Victoria's coastline
- Bottled water
- Professional photo
- 5-hour guided tour
Please wear comfortable walking or running shoes. Sandals are not permitted. It is recommended that you wear a light jacket depending on the weather. Difficulty level is easy, with short inclines. Altitude gain is about 100 feet (30 meters). Total walking tour distance is about 0.6 miles (1 km).
Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance and operator will try to reschedule.
- 19 Ratings