- 24 Ratings
Victoria Craft Beer and Culinary Tour
On this tour you'll visit four of the best brewpubs and restaurants, that are serving the best beers in the city! Join us for an afternoon tour that involves local beer, snacks, and the history behind craft beer in the region.
What You Will Do
- A 2 hour guided beer and food tour in Victoria, visiting 4 local hot spots known for craft brews and pub grub
- With a knowledgeable local leading the way, expect to hear stories and historical facts about the area's popular beer scene
- A fun filled jaunt through Lower Johnson and Market Square has you visit places like Hawk and Hen, Drake Eatery, Swan’s Hotel and Brewpub, and Canoe Brewpub
- With plenty of places to see, there's ample samples to try, including 7 beer selections and 3 bites
- All food and beverage samples
- Guided tour
You must be 19+ in order to participate in this tour, and please bring proper ID.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed on the tour.
- 24 Ratings
great selection of chocolate retailers - very good background info on the churches
Marylou was engaging, kind and enthusiastic! The individuals who led the tours in the churches were very informative and the variety of chocolates were extraordinary!
Enjoyed getting to know my town better. High quality food. Fun guide who kept us on track.
Brenda was a very knowledgeable guide. Staff at all three places we visited were very friendly and helpful.
Tour guide knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating.
Bonnie was a very knowledgeable guide who made the tour interesting with a lot of information. We had fun on this tour, and good food and great beer, nice an relaxing. Easy to organise and meet up with well selected stops on the tour.
Really enjoyed the beer and food pairings. Bonnie was an excellent guide and was very engaging. Didn't expect that we would get some history about Victoria on the tour which made it even more enjoyable as I learned a few things about the city that I've grown up in
Wonderful evening great good and beverage sampling
Enjoyed the variety of beer and food, history and walk
I had a fun evening of good food, good beer and great company with a little history thrown in !
Exceeded expectations. Would recommend to tourists and locals alike.
My son and I had such a good time and Mary-lu was very informative.