- 12 Ratings
Victoria Craft Beer and Culinary Tour
On this tour you'll visit four of the best brewpubs and restaurants, that are serving the best beers in the city! Join us for an afternoon tour that involves local beer, snacks, and the history behind craft beer in the region.
What You Will Do
- A 2 hour guided beer and food tour in Victoria, visiting 4 local hot spots known for craft brews and pub grub
- With a knowledgeable local leading the way, expect to hear stories and historical facts about the area's popular beer scene
- A fun filled jaunt through Lower Johnson and Market Square has you visit places like Hawk and Hen, Drake Eatery, Swan’s Hotel and Brewpub, and Canoe Brewpub
- With plenty of places to see, there's ample samples to try, including 7 beer selections and 3 bites
- All food and beverage samples
- Guided tour
You must be 19+ in order to participate in this tour, and please bring proper ID.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed on the tour.
- 12 Ratings
Enjoyed the variety of beer and food, history and walk
I had a fun evening of good food, good beer and great company with a little history thrown in !
Exceeded expectations. Would recommend to tourists and locals alike.
My son and I had such a good time and Mary-lu was very informative.
We enjoyed our guided tour, particularly the Victoria history. We would have liked to hear a little more about craft beer, how one differs from another, how the different flavours are made etc
It was an over all experience and Kathleen was a super tour guide