This once sleepy neighborhood has blossomed into a Portland bazaar for diverse and delicious treats. Our several stops will create a scrumptious meal and whet your appetite for what the Kerns offers.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Stroll the tree lined streets and visit the hipster hangouts in the Kerns hood, including a walk through Portland’s original Restaurant Row
- Learn the fascinating backstories of the local chefs and the renown Portland food scene
- Sample a variety of delicious foods, including Cuban, Iberian style charcuterie and Middle Eastern
- Enjoy honest food in casual eateries, a visit to a food cart pod, a quirky wine shop and a gourmet European style market
- Uncover what makes Portland special with your experienced Portland-loving local guide
- Gain additional recommendations to make your Portland visit the best it can be!
- Kerns hood tour, lasting 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Lunch (you won’t leave hungry!)
- A Portland-loving local guide
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring rain gear if it looks like we will be blessed with some of Portland’s liquid sunshine
- The tour can be adapted to be gluten-free
- This tour requires you to be 21 and over
- If you cancel more than 24 hours before, you receive a full refund
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before, no refund is available and you forfeit the payment
Jul 27, 2021
Sherri was very kind, energetic and gave us some interesting information about the neighborhood. It was a nice walk and I enjoyed most of the tastings she selected. We had very nice tour.
Meeting location:  1300 SE Stark St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year