Two Person Kayak Rental on the Indian River
Choose your partner for an incredible kayak journey down the Indian River Lagoon. Climb into this tandem kayak that's perfect for two and share the beauty of the astounding landscapes and natural wildlife with your best friend.
What You Will Do
- Take a break from the beach and the sun with a two hour kayaking journey
- Explore Indian River Lagoon, a grouping of three separate lagoons that has five state parks, four wildlife refuges, and a national seashore — there's so much to see!
- Keep your eyes open for all sorts of wildlife — this is the most biodiverse lagoon ecosystem in the Northern hemisphere
- Stop off at inner islands for some land exploration before paddling down secret tributaries and private canals
- Split the paddling work with a partner on an adventure that's even better when it's shared
- Tandem (2 person) Kayak
- 2 Paddles
- 2 Life Jackets
In the summer, the Indian River Lagoon gets very hot and humid mid day. Mornings and late day, sunset tours are much more enjoyable.
2 hours advance notice of cancellation is appreciated. Inclement weather may necessitate rescheduling.