One Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Rental on the Indian River
Join one of the fastest-growing water sports in the calm, relaxing waters of the Indian River Lagoon. Perfect your paddling technique, escape civilization, and enjoy time alone or with friends and family.
What You Will Do
- Paddle at a pace that's comfortable for you and take the time you need to improve your paddle board skills
- Get away from it all and float on undisturbed waters that will leave you feeling reenergized
- Spot one of over 3,500 species of wildlife, including pelicans, dolphins, and a variety of fish
- Enjoy calm waters as you navigate one of the most biologically diverse estuaries in the United States
- All equipment necessary, including one stand up paddle board, one paddle, and one life jacket for an hour rental
In the summer, the Indian River Lagoon gets very hot and humid mid-day, making morning, late day and sunset tours much more enjoyable!
Two hours advance notice of cancellation is appreciated. Inclement weather may necessitate rescheduling.