One Hour Kayak Tour of the Indian River
Travel down the calm and serene waters of the Indian River on a kayaking excursion! Spot wildlife and birds that will add excitement and wonder to your trip.
What You Will Do
- Paddle down the lagoon waters of the Indian River in a single person kayak on a guided 1 hour tour
- Take a break from kayaking to explore the islands along the river and watch for dolphins and manatees
- Learn about the ecology and history of the Indian River from a local kayaking guide
- Single person kayak, paddle, and lifejacket
- A guided tour down the Indian River
In the summer, the Indian River Lagoon gets very hot and humid mid-day. Mornings, late day, and sunset tours are much more enjoyable.
2 hours advance notice of cancellation is appreciated. Inclement weather may necessitate rescheduling.