Indian River Two Hour Kayak Rental
Grab your swimsuit for a fun kayaking tour that lets you paddle around Indian River Lagoon for two hours. Explore its abundant natural wildlife while soaking up some sun before heading over to a paddle-friendly cafe for lunch.
What You Will Do
- Take a break from the beach with a two hour kayaking journey that's perfect for the adventurous spirit
- Explore Indian River Lagoon, three lagoons that span five state parks, four wildlife refuges, and a national seashore
- Enjoy the most biodiverse lagoon ecosystem in the Northern hemisphere, filled with critters, birds, and colorful fish
- Stop off at inner islands for land exploration before paddling down secret tributaries and private canals
- Escape the world in your one-person kayak as you explore a natural paradise
- Single person kayak rental for 2 hours
- 1 paddle and 1 life jacket
In the summer, the Indian River Lagoon gets very hot and humid midday. Mornings and late day tours are much more enjoyable during this season.