Vero Beach Stand-Up Paddleboard River Tour
Travel over the calm and serene waters of the Indian River on a paddle boarding excursion. Spot wildlife and birds as you spend an hour making the most of your time in the sun.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a scenic trip down the Indian River on a stand-up paddleboard for some aquatic fun
- Travel between tranquil islands on your way to Dead Tree Landing: Keep your eyes open for local wildlife
- Head over to historical Memorial Island, then paddle along a developed area to check out the phenomenal architecture of waterfront estates
- Cool off in the tropical breeze as the bright sun glitters off the clear waters that surround you
- Hourlong guided tour
- Paddleboard, paddle and life jacket
2 hour advance notice required to cancel tours. Inclement weather may necessitate rescheduling.