- Drive along the coast as you follow Ten Mile Ocean Drive—an exclusive stretch of road that was once cluttered with the Rolls Royces of the wealthy on their way to summer mansions
- Gaze at a wide variety of architecture that is the product of over 300 years of construction and development and covers everything from Colonial to Gothic Revival to Modern
- Marvel at the opulent mansions of Bellevue Avenue—some are so large that they are now museums or even academic institutions
- Hop off the trolley and see how the wealthy lived with a walk through one of two intricately-wrought mansions that the Vanderbilts owned and occupied
- Take all of Newport in with this extensive tour that covers over 150 intriguing landmarks that range from the Gilded Age to the Modern Age
- Three-hour guided trolley tour of Newport
- Walkthrough of a Vanderbilt mansion
Some trolleys are wheelchair accessible.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Newport Trolley Guided Tour
Hop aboard a charming trolley for an extensive tour of Newport, one of the most historic and wealthiest cities in America. Explore a seaside paradise full of imposing mansions and breathtaking sights, and listen along as your guide tells tales of its past and present.
Duration:  1hr 30mins