Explore a city of wealth and luxury on a trip through Newport, Rhode Island. Climb aboard a trolley for a guided tour of unimaginable beauty and splendor, and end with a tour of a Vanderbilt mansion.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Drive along the coast as you follow Ten Mile Ocean Drive—an exclusive stretch of road that was once cluttered with the Rolls Royces of the wealthy on their way to summer mansions
- Gaze at a wide variety of architecture that is the product of over 300 years of construction and development and covers everything from Colonial to Gothic Revival to Modern
- Marvel at the opulent mansions of Bellevue Avenue—some are so large that they are now museums or even academic institutions
- Hop off the trolley and see how the wealthy lived with a walk through one of two intricately-wrought mansions that the Vanderbilts owned and occupied
- Take all of Newport in with this extensive tour that covers over 150 intriguing landmarks that range from the Gilded Age to the Modern Age
- Three-hour guided trolley tour of Newport
- Walkthrough of a Vanderbilt mansion
Some trolleys are wheelchair accessible.
Mar 1, 2020
The time at the mansion was a little to long so we were waiting for the trolley to return quite sometime. Our tour guide, Ray, was wonderful.
Aug 17, 2018
Very much enjoyed the tour and the tour guide who has lots of information
Meeting location:  23 America's Cup Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year