- 4 Ratings
Vancouver Three Distilleries Guided Tour
Enjoy palate-pleasing spirits and snacks on a guided tour of Vancouver's top distilleries. Follow your guide to three unique distilling spots to sample a wide range of spirits and learn all about the history of distilleries in Vancouver.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of three Vancouver distilleries that comes complete with transportation between each stop
- Try the best of the Yaletown Distillery with a taste of the local vodka and gin, then fill up with tasty snacks at the attached restaurant that was honored as one of top 10 distillery bars in the world
- Make a stop at the Liberty Distillery where your samples include gin, vodka, and whiskey—this scenic distillery lets you enjoy the waterfront beauty of Vancouver
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at The Odd Society Spirits with a guided tour that ends with a freshly-made cocktail right at the bar
- Guided distilleries tour
- All food & beverage samples
- Private transportation to each distillery
Guests must be 19+ and bring two forms of ID.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed on the tour. No partial credits or rescheduling is allowed for partial attendance, no shows, or late arrivals. It is your responsibility to show up at the right location and on time. The tours commence promptly.
- 4 Ratings