- Walk through old neighborhoods of Puerto Vallarta with a native English speaker and resident whose love of the city is evident through the fascinating insights you hear
- Cross a swinging pedestrian bridge that hangs over the Rio Cuale and connects downtown with the residential area
- Explore a 1970s historical hotel with a juicy past that underwent extensive renovations into an intimate B&B
- Encounter artisans and artists crafting colorful pieces that range from folk art to ceramic tiles, sinks, vases and sculptures of all kinds
- Sample hot tortillas and freshly pressed pineapple juice while viewing the second-oldest church in town
- Guided walking tour of Puerto Vallarta
- Local resident and guide who shares little-known stories and facts
- Hot tortillas
Children must be at least 9 years old. Guests should bring water, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, pesos for shopping and tip for the guide. Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance, allowing for approval from tour company based on availability.
Since this walk is an immersion into the culture with visits to small local artisan workshops and markets, a maximum of 10 people are allowed. Pets are not allowed.
Full refund if canceled at least 48 hours in advance. 50% refund if canceled less than 48 hours in advance. No refund for no-shows.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Vallarta Historic El Centro Walk
Fall in love with Puerto Vallarta on a walking tour that gives you an intimate look into the oldest part of the city. Stroll along cobblestone streets while you learn how the town began as a small fishing village over 150 years ago. Enjoy the ocean, sun and breeze as you visit many historical places.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Pitillal Centro Walk
Travel to the vibrant cowboy town of Pitillal, just northeast of Puerto Vallarta. Experience the rich culture of rural Mexico as you stroll through bustling fresh produce and fish markets, see the impressive architecture, enjoy artisanal ice cream and more.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Vallarta Rural El Tuito Walk
Explore the past with a trip to 500 year-old, pre-Hispanic El Tuito, which lies an hour south of Puerto Vallarta. Feel the cooler weather as you travel by local bus to a verdant valley that lies 2,500 feet up the Sierra Madra Mountains. Life moves slower in this small, rural town, evident in the the agricultural and cottage industries as you walk the well-worn streets.
Duration:  5hrs - 5hrs 30mins