Follow your guide as you explore Vallarta's famous Malecón. Begin your journey at Hotel Rosita, then make your way to stunning Los Muertos Pier.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover Puerto Vallarta’s legendary Malecón boardwalk on a guided tour that’s wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy the beauty of the sparkling ocean and nearby mountains with their lush jungle as you stroll or roll along with your guide
- Hear fascinating historical facts from Indian and Aztecs, pirates and Spanish Conquistadores, farmers and fishermen, and more
- See local attractions, including famous bronze sculptures, murals, Huichol Indian symbols and breathtaking views of the remodeled Los Muertos Pier, formerly a fishing pier for locals
- Guided tour for both wheelchair travelers and walkers
- Receive a list of all wheelchair accessible restaurants along the Malecón
Guests should bring water, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, pesos for shopping and tip for the guide.
- Children must be at least 9 years-old
- Pets are not allowed except for guide dogs
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year