- Stroll through the oldest part of Puerto Vallarta with a native English speaker and resident whose love of the city is evident through the fascinating insights you hear
- Walk the cobblestone streets, typical of Spanish Colonial architecture, while absorbing the sights, smells and sounds of daily life
- Explore the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and gaze up at the sky-high bell tower—a Puerto Vallarta icon—that’s still rung by hand
- Meet several local merchants while enjoying their many crafts, food and artisan wares
- Hear about the legends of the Huichol Indians, whose beautiful and intricate beadwork you see demonstrated
- Guided walking tour of Puerto Vallarta
- Local resident and guide who shares little-known stories and facts
Children must be at least 9 years old. Guests should bring water, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, pesos for shopping and tip for the guide. Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance, allowing for approval from tour company based on availability.
Since this walk is an immersion into the culture with visits to small local artisan workshops and markets, a maximum of 10 people are allowed. Pets are not allowed.
Full refund if canceled at least 48 hours in advance. 50% refund if canceled less than 48 hours in advance. No refund for no-shows.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Pitillal Centro Walk
Travel to the vibrant cowboy town of Pitillal, just northeast of Puerto Vallarta. Experience the rich culture of rural Mexico as you stroll through bustling fresh produce and fish markets, see the impressive architecture, enjoy artisanal ice cream and more.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Vallarta Southside Neighborhood Walk
Discover the magic of Puerto Vallarta on a walking tour that gives you an intimate look into some of the city’s original neighborhoods. Stroll along shady cobblestone streets while you visit local markets full of farm produce, fresh fish, hot tortillas and cold drinks. History and lively stories included.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Vallarta Rural El Tuito Walk
Explore the past with a trip to 500 year-old, pre-Hispanic El Tuito, which lies an hour south of Puerto Vallarta. Feel the cooler weather as you travel by local bus to a verdant valley that lies 2,500 feet up the Sierra Madra Mountains. Life moves slower in this small, rural town, evident in the the agricultural and cottage industries as you walk the well-worn streets.
Duration:  5hrs - 5hrs 30mins