Explore the beauty of native Mexican fauna at Puerto Vallarta's Botanical Gardens! Get easy access to the Botanical Gardens with round trip transportation and entry to see the lush greenery and colorful plants.
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy quick access to the Gardens to spend more time appreciating the fauna
- Travel by round trip transportation from PV to the Gardens so you don’t have to worry about taking the bus
- Cool down with a courtesy hibiscus cold tea drink in our restaurant
- Check out the expansive orchid collection, tropical gardens and native forest
- Explore the International Peace Garden, World famous Garden Chapel and beautiful Horcones River
- Garden entrance
- Round trip transportation from VBG office in old town
- A courtesy refreshment
- Departure and return times are fixed
- First trip: Depart 9:00 am, returns 1:00 pm
- Second trip: Departs 11:30, am returns 3:30 pm
- If you wish to stay longer at the Gardens you may, but the cost to return to Vallarta will be your responsibility
- Please be on time for your trip at the point of departure, we will only wait 5 minutes after the designated departure time
- Pets are unfortunately are not allowed in our van.
- You must be fully dressed with shoes, shirt & pants.
- Good manners must be observed, we deserve the right to refuse service to rude or intoxicated people
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Meeting location:  399 Ignacio L. Vallarta
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year