Chichen Itza, Ik Kil & Ek-Balam Guided Tour
See the historical side of Mexico on a guided tour of Chichen Itza and Ek Balam, Mayan sites full of ancient ruins. Dive into Ik Kil, a sacred cenote, to cool off in its crystal-clear waters before visiting the colonial town of Valladolid.
What You Will Do
- Meander among the archaeological ruins of Chichen Itza, the northern capital of the once-powerful Mayan civilization
- Explore the recently discovered site of Ek Balam where Mayan temples and palaces lie hidden in the jungle
- Slip into your swim suit to cool off in the clear waters of Ik Kil, a sinkhole tucked away in a rainforest
- See the colonial-era town of Valladolid, which rests on top of a former Mayan city and offers ornate example of Spanish architecture
- Refuel with a lunch of local flavors and favorites to keep the fun going
- Round-transportation in air-conditioned van
- Refreshing drinks on board
- Entrance to the archeological sites Ek Balam and Chichen Itza
- Guide in your language
- Entrance to Ik-Kil
- Buffet lunch
- Visit to Valladolid
Please bring a swim suit, sunglasses, bug spray, a towel, tennis shoes and extra money.
Cancellations made three or more days before the programmed schedule for the tour have a 10% charge. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the service do not receive a refund. Cancellations at any moment with a medical prescription will be refunded 100%. To change a scheduled tour for another date, changes must be made 24 hours prior to the excursion. Any time within the 24 hours will pay an extra charge.